Hello People.. Can’t believe we are in December already. Just in a few days 2018 will be knocking our doors. I am sorry for being MIA for a while. Had a bit of personal crisis since my brother met up with a serious bike accident. It kind of threw us all out of gear but the good news is he is back home and recovering.
I wanted to do a quick post on what Trends am I looking forward to in December
1. Plaid – Be it pants, skirts, Jackets , pant suits, you cannot escape plaid / checks this season and I am still looking for the right blazer (oversized) one for me
2. High Shine – Metallics, Blings or shiny leather. December is the time to party so don’t be afraid to shine bright.
3. Single earrings – If you have lost one from the pair, don’t you worry Lone earring trend is back in the scene and it is big. PS : I am wearing a single piece in this look.
4. Carrot Pants – Its all about comfort. Carrot pants are totally in this F/W (I am wearing them here)
5. Androgynous look – If you haven’t invested in a pantsuit yet, its time to do so.
6. White Booties – Move over Blacks and Greys, white booties are Fall essential this season. Slightly tricky to wear but they are catching everyone’s attention
7. Last of all after seeing KIM K rock Yeezy season 6, its safe to say that Sweat pants/ tracks are going to be the new trousers. Well I am fosho going to work on my body to rock them like Kimmy
Pants : Topshop , Top : F21 , Shoes(old) – Topshop
Pics : Dimple Rana
Have a great December