It’s crazy how the temperatures are just soaring outside. I just want to stick my head in a freezer all day long. Its not even funny the number of trips I make to my refrigerator just to get that cold blast on my face.
However instead of just cribbing about the heat I am trying to look at the brighter side of the summer and things you can do to feel better :
1. It’s the best time to shed that extra weight. The heat suppresses your appetite and with the right exercises you can get to your goal weight
2. Time to wear some colourful clothes. Summers is the best time to sport those gorgeous bright colours and with Yellows , Blues and Pinks out there in the market you can look like one hot piece of candy
3. Say yes to Icecreams. The only season that makes eating ice creams legitimate. After all its so hot outside
4. Add that glow to you skin cos you are definitely going to increase your water intake
5. All those watery juicy fruits like Watermelon are a saviour. Light on your stomach and great for your health.
6. Take that beach holiday and get some sexy tan. I don’t know how people do that becos I always end up getting burnt but this time i am gonna google ” how to get a sexy tan” and go.
I decided to go all out with this colourful look and celebrate Summer
Hope u like it
Top, Skirt , Scarf : Zara, Shoes : Steve Madden, Sunglasses : miami blue
Pics : Dimple Rana
Lets Celebrate Summer!!