So what have I been busy with – I have been watching Golden Globes and feeling sad that Sandra Bullock didn’t win Best Actress for Gravity. I think she was brilliant but such is life!! Besides that I have gone through the Red carpet fashion at least 50 times. I keep wondering how these guys in Hollywood look so impeccable & perfect that it actually gets so difficult to figure out who should be my favorite. Also many a times I imagine myself at these events & think what would I be wearing.. Hmmm I think I would just keep it simple and go with Dior
Golden Globe awards kind of marks the beginning of Awards season so one sees a lot of A listers in best of fineries. It’s so much pleasure for all fashion lovers and this year has been no different. I kind of suffered with an overdose of Red. Besides Red it was black that was quite a favorite amongst the stars. Without wasting much time here is a quick roundup of my favorite 10 looks from the event
1. Jennifer Lawrence – Do I need to explain??? Let’s just say I am biased cos for one she is my current girl crush and on top of that she is wearing my favorite designer “Dior“. Do I need to say more!!
2. Lupita Nyong in a stunning cape dress by Ralph Lauren was a clear winner in best dressed category. She looked stunning.
3. Margot Robbie – Well if you don’t know her till now you better get familiar cos this girl is turning heads at Red carpet these days. Wolf of Wall street actor looked sexy and elegant in this custom designed cream Gucci gown showing perfect amount of skin.
4. Olivia Wilde – Was it the color of the dress or her pregnancy glow I just couldn’t take my eyes off this gorgeous mother to be. She looked splendid in her Gucci gown. One Hot Mama!!
5. Sofia Vergara – She is so sexy that she can rock any dress just like this Zac Posen gown that reminded me a lot of Dior worn by Julianne Moore but what the heck she looks like a million bucks
6. Amy Adams in a fire engine red – burgundy Valentino gown looked gorgeous and just every inch of a winner just like her award winning role in American hustle.
7. Amber Heard : Perfect pins, perfect pose , perfect color. She nailed it in this midnight blue Versace gown. I particularly love the hair.
8. Julianna Margulies made an elegant fashion statement in this streamlined Andrew Gn Black & gold gown.
9. Zoe Saldanah – I love Zoe for always being daringly different. She shows once again that she is a fashion maverick in this interesting take on LBD by Prabal Gurung
10. Emma Watson in Dior. I just loved loved loved her Dior
So these were my favorites. What do u think??