It was the night of Emmy’s when the stars from Primetime Television walk the Red Carpet in their glamorous best. While it was being called a night of upsets, I was happy to see Modern Family & Sheldon Cooper from Big Bang taking their rightful dues.. Note to myself – have to start watching Breaking Bad soon
Coming back to Red Carpet, the small screen stars left no stone unturned to look their feisty best at the event. I have spent hours and hours on binge watching my favorite shows so when its Emmys time its like watching your bedroom friends walk on the clouds!!
Without wasting much time here’s my pick for best dressed for the evening and don’t forget to check out for the very first time my worst dressed too
1. I loved loved loved the Downtown Abbey star Michelle Dockery in her Red & Burgundy Prada halter gown.. Sophisticated, Classy & Super Duper chic.
PS : I love the exaggerated bow tie.
2. Ok what’s not to love about the hottest woman on American Television – Sofia Vergara. This woman is sexy and she knows it.. I love the way she flaunts her ample curves in a flaming red Vera Wang mermaid gown. To wear Vera you need curves like Vergara…. Va Va Voom!!
3. I so love the color of Allison Williams’ Ralph Lauren gown. She looks so pretty in that color that I can forgive her for acting in a series I love to hate “Girls”. The gown does kind of remind me a little bit about DIOR..hmmm Never mind. Right amount of jewelry and non fuss look lets the beautiful color do the talking.
4. Kerry Washington looked splendid in her Marchesa Gown. It’s so surreal.
5. A color that could have easily fallen flat on the Red carpet and made you look totally washed out. I would call it a “Risque color” but did the Emmy Award winner Claire Danes make it work. She totally rocked this nude/ champagne colored Armani Prive gown with a sequined bodice
6. One of the most beautiful colors seen on Red carpet this year was Burgundy and this Vera Wang looked stunning on Kelly Cuoco
7. Elizabeth Moss aka Peggy Olsen is one of my favorite TV characters and she was also one of my favorite looks. The classic strapless A line beaded Andrew Gn gown looked sexy with her edgy blonde hair.
8. Padma Lakshmi worked her sexy look in this Pale blue Kauffman Franco dress
9. Safe but gorgeous Betty Draper aka January Jones in a blush colored Givenchy. With a face like that anything and everything will work.. She is beautiful!!
10. I soooo much loved the color of Anna Faris’ Monique Lhuillier that I forgive her for that very very bad Blonde hair & the cut she is sporting. The canary Yellow and those golden strappy sandals have caught my fancy in a way that I can’t see beyond it. So forgive me if you don’t like my choice here but I so so love that color.
Whatever happened to you Amanda Peet.. I always remembered you as this very pretty looking lawyer in Good Wife. Now why in God’s name have you turned up in this halloween costume!!
PS: Where is your broomstick!!
Lena Dunham, the most hyped character according to me in the most overly hyped TV series “Girls”. I never liked her then I don’t like her now even if she is wearing Prada. Period!!
This Honor dress could have been beautiful because of the gorgeous print but was sadly marred by an unflattering bib front and a black paneled thingy right there.. Just too much on your face. What was the designer thinking. This is how you ruin a perfectly beautiful dress by being over creative. Sad!!
C’mon people share your thoughts.
Do u agree with my list or have I completely goofed up!!
Also let me know who do u think was your no.1??