Hey guys Hope you liking my workwear series because I am quite enjoying it
Ok Today I have a couple of tips in Lesson 4
- I always believe that neutrals can make you look the most classy but if you are a girl who wants to add some spunk and some spice I suggest get a pair of bright coloured trousers. Electric colours like Red, Blue , Yellow work really well but tone them down with neutrals for sophisticated work look
- Shirts well duh the most obvious choice of clothing to pair your trousers with but here I am giving it a little twist by pairing it with plain simple Tees.
- Get yourself a couple of plain well fitted simple (no slogans) tees in black, white , beige and wear them with your trousers
- Add any longline jacket ( I am wearing a very light weight trench here ) but you get the drift. It could be a long sleeveless jacket, a long shrug , a long coat would be ideal (if its still winters where you stay). Ensure that these pieces are not too loud and are in neutral colours.
- Wide leg trousers or flared trousers are all trend currently but they are also timeless pieces so invest in the best possible ones. Don’t mind shelling out a little more for these cos they can be on repeat in your wardrobe.
Another pro tip – keep the length of your trousers long enough to be grazing the floor that way it will make your legs look so long (especially for girls who are short like me)
Trench – Zara (old)
Trousers – Zara (currently available)
T Shirt – H&M
Bag – Charles and Keith